Newcastle University is now searching highly motivated and result-oriented candidates for its MBA Leadership International Scholarship scheme. This opportunity is funded for the academic year of 2020-21.
To receive this application , you will have to take admission in a full-time MBA programme commencing in September 2020 at Newcastle University. The total value of this application is 12,000 which is payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Newcastle University stands as a leading center for quality education and research. It has over 26,400 undergraduate and postgraduate students from more than 130 countries worldwide. It was opened by combining two famous colleges namely School of Medicine and Surgery and Armstrong College.
Why study at Newcastle University? The university has been contributing to shaping the better world. It helps society to tackle many challenges through its advanced education and research. Newcastle University is globally known for its innovation, creativity, and academic excellence. It possesses excellent facilities to support research and education.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £12,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Full-time MBA programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To gain a place in this programme, applicants should meet the criteria given below:
- Candidates can demonstrate strong leadership experience and potential and a positive career trajectory to date
- Candidates must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2020 entry
- Candidates must have substantive managerial experience (normally 6 years or more, minimum 3 years)
- Candidates must preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honors degree
- Candidates are expected to perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Candidates must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to submit a separate application for this award. They will automatically be considered if they successfully take admission in an eligible programme, and pass an interview for this Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates, who hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honors degree, will be given preference.
- Language Requirement: The minimum language requirement for this programme is an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0.
All the successful aspirants will be granted an award worth £12,000 which is payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Самым популярным видом кредитования физических лиц в России являетсязаймы, который возможно получить без справок и поручителей в течение одних суток. test850 test4260