Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Afton B. Tew International Student Scholarship which is administrating by Utah State University.
Founded in 1888, Utah State University is a public land-grant research university in the US. It offers programs in liberal arts, engineering, business, economics, natural resource sciences, as well as nationally ranked elementary & secondary education programs.
Why at Utah State University? The mission of the university is to be one of the nation’s premier student-centred land-grant universities by fostering the principle that academics come first, by cultivating the diversity of thought and culture, and by serving the public through learning, discovery, and engagement.
Application Deadline: February 1.
- University: Utah State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, students have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of passport, proof of financial support, official transcripts showing class grades in all years of high school and e-mail it to International Admissions Office of Global Engagement Utah State University,9545 Old Main Hill Logan, UT U.S.A.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.90.
- Language Requirement: The English language requirement may be satisfied by submitting official scores in several ways below:
- TOEFL – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- USU’s Intensive English Language Institute’s placement exam – 146
- Other English language requirements of the university
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive an amount of $1,000.
Самым популярным видом кредитования физических лиц в России являетсязаймы, который возможно получить без справок и поручителей в течение одних суток.