This year, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Loughborough University will be offering 2 scholarships which will cover 50% of International tuition fees to Chinese students applying for PhD programmes in all subject areas.
This scholarship scheme is part of the “GREAT Scholarships 2019 – East Asia” campaign, which has been launched by the British Council together with 28 UK universities to support more students in East Asia to get access to the excellent UK higher education opportunities.
The Loughborough University is ranked in the top 10 in each of the most recent national league tables, cementing its status as one of the country’s leading higher education institutions. IT and more, at the 28 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Postgraduate program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available for engineering, law, business, art and design, biosciences
- Scholarship Award Two scholarships worth 50% of International tuition fees for 3 years
- Nationality: The Scholarship is available to international students.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: The total value of the scholarship scheme is nearly £1 million. This scholarship scheme will offer an exciting opportunity for East Asian students wishing to get financial support to pursue study on degree levels in the UK. Students can apply for courses in subjects including engineering, law, business, art and design, biosciences, IT and more, at the 28 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants should:
- Apply online here using the reference GREAT CHI
- Email us with the following information;
- Name, Application Reference number, Date of Birth
- Please title email: GREAT China Scholarship 2019
- Successful award holders are to be informed by 31 March 2019