Scholarships in Estonia! Deadline May 1st – Last change to apply to study at TalTech in Estonia! Apply now!
Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) in Estonia invites you to study Cyber Security, International Business, International Law, Mechatronics, Integrated Engineering, e-Governance, Technology Governance and many other programmes that are available fully in English!
TalTech offers 19 programmes in English language: 4 Bachelor’s and 15 Master’s programmes. There are number of tuition fee waiver scholarships available, covering the whole tuition fee for the international students.
Full list of programmes is available here: www.taltech.ee/programmes
Why to choose Taltech?
- Public university, founded in 1918
- Belongs to TOP 2,5% of the World’s best universities (QS Ranking 601-650)
- Biggest university in the capital with nearly 11 000 students
- Most international university with 1600 foreign students from nearly 100 different countries (around 100 students from Georgia)
- Unique and internationally-recognised programmes
- Picturesque urban modern campus. See the virtual tour: https://virtualtour.taltech.ee/
- Dynamic university-industry cooperation; strong emphasis on entrepreneurship
Got interested? Check the admissions process and apply at www.taltech.ee/studying
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1 May 2019
Contact us: www.taltech.ee/ask-us
Virtual tour: https://virtuaaltuur.taltech.ee/