For providing financial support to the well-qualified international students, the School of Biosciences of the University of Kent is accepting applications for programmes .
The grants are awarding to the eligible candidates, who have been accepted an offer to study the postgraduate degree in any of the described courses at the university.
Founded in 1965, the University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is a leading academic institution, which has international quality in the Research Excellence Framework. It is the only UK University to have specialist postgraduate centers in four European capital cities.
Why at the University of Kent? The university provides candidates professional, administrative and support to create a world-class learning environment. Here students can get intensive personal support during their studies.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree course in Biochemistry, Biomedicine, Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Cell Biology, Cancer Biology, Computational Biology, Infectious Diseases, Genetics, Reproductive Medicine: Science and Ethics and Microbiology.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to accept an offer for one of the above programs and satisfy all conditions of their offer by 31st July 2019. The studentship is dependent on continued good academic and financial standing including full payment of tuition fees.
- Candidates are required to expect to undertake reasonable duties to support the external profile of the School of Biosciences, for instance assisting with Open Days, working with the International Development team and promoting the School of Biosciences in their home countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible aspirants must have to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can send their award application to the email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach the statement of up to 250 words, outlining why you feel you would be a good scholar.
- Admission Requirements: If you are applying for a postgraduate degree, then you must normally have a British first or second class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: To study at Kent, claimants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £2,000.