> Study Abroad > Bocconi University
Bocconi University is internationally renowned as a point of reference in teaching and research in the fields of economics and business, as testified by the increasingly higher positions held in many of the best worldwide rankings.
The campus is located in the heart of Milan, a cosmopolitan and modern city that combines the best of Italy’s past and present, while looking towards the future. Students study and work with classmates and faculty members from all over the world, immersed in a rich and stimulating academic environment.
Our interactive teaching methods – such as case studies, simulations and group projects – as well the huge number of study abroad opportunities at our over 270 partner schools around the world, provide students with the skills employers are looking for.
Career support is provided from the very beginning: students have the chance to get in touch with an extensive network of companies and institutions through placement events and initiatives both on and off campus, and an online platform offering internships and job opportunities is available.
Taught in English
– International Economics and Management
– International Economics and Finance
– Economic and Social Sciences
– Economics, Management and Computer Science
– Economics and Management for Arts, Culture and Communication
– International Politics and Government
– World Bachelor in Business (4-year program)
Taught in Italian
– Economia aziendale e management
– Economia e finanza
– Economia e management per arte, cultura
Address: Piazza Sraffa, 11 – Room 303
20136 Milan – Italy
Самым популярным видом кредитования физических лиц в России являетсязаймы, который возможно получить без справок и поручителей в течение одних суток. test850 test4260 test1839