> Study Abroad > Tallinn University of Technology (TTÜ) – Estonia
Tallinn University of Technology (TTÜ) – Estonia
Tallinn University of Technology (TTÜ), established in 1918, is a modern university and is the place where synergy between different fields (technological, natural, exact, social and health sciences) is created. TTÜ has cooperation projects with the top universities (Stanford, Berkeley, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Chalmers University of Technology, Aalto University, National University of Singapore etc.) and companies in the World (e.g. Microsoft, Google, IBM, ABB, etc.).
TTÜ is the most international university in Estonia with ~1500 international degree students and the biggest number of Georgian students (in the academic year 2017/2018 around 100 Georgians study in TTÜ). Different scholarship schemes are available for foreign students, including tuition waiver scholarships covering whole tuition fees.
- Full member of the European Union and Schengen Area
- Safe country with Nordic values and living standards
- Homeland of Skype
- One of the European start-up hotspots (according to Forbes)
- E-society with electronic ID cards, e-government, mobile parking etc.
- English and other languages are widely spoken
- International students in Estonia can work without additional work permits
Why Tallinn University of Technology?
- Innovative University with entrepreneurial spirit
- 1500 international degree students from over 90 countries
- Most international university in Estonia: 32% of all international students studying in Estonia are at TTÜ
- Belongs to the top 500-650 of World’s best universities (QS World University Ranking 601–650; THE ranking 500-600)
- Campus university, modern infrastructure
- Internationally recognized & fully accredited degrees
What can you study?
Tallinn University of Technology offers 4 Bachelor’s and 16 Master’s programmes fully in English!
- Cyber Security (MSc)(joint programme with University of Tartu)
- Communicative Electronics (MSc)
- Computer and Systems Engineering (MSc)
- E-Governance Technologies and Services (MSc)
- Health Care Technology (MSc)
- International Business Administration (BA)
- International Relations (separate major within Law programme)
- Law (BA)
- International Business Administration (MBA)
- International Relations and European-Asian Studies (MA)
- Law (MA)
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation (MA)
- Industrial Engineering and Management (MSc)
- Environmental Engineering and Management (MSc)
- Design and Technology Futures (MSc)(joint programme with Estonian Academy of Arts)
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics (MSc)(joint programme with University of Tartu)
- Technology of Wood, Plastics and Textiles (MSc)
- Mechatronics (MSc)
There are number of tuition fee waiver scholarships available covering the whole tuition fee for the international students. Depending on a programme up to 70% of the study places are covered with scholarships! Additional scholarship to cover the living costs are also available.
Please see www.ttu.ee/scholarships for more information.
The application deadline for Georgian applicants is 1 May 2018. More information about admissions and online application is available here: www.ttu.ee/studying