> Study Abroad > Transport and Telecommunication Institute
TSI – is a modern institution of higher education founded in 1919, continues the tradition of its predecessors – the Riga Institute of Civil Aviation and the Riga Aviation Institute.
TSI – offers relevant knowledge in the following disciplines:
• Transport and Logistics
• Management Science (Management)
• Computer Science and Information Technology
• Electronics, Robotics
• Aviation (engineers, pilots)
The advantages of higher education in the TSI:
• Studying in Europe on Russian and English languages;
• European diploma of institution accredited in the European Union;
• Quality education for the most popular specialties;
• Participate in student exchange programs (ERASMUS) between the other institutions of EU;
• A residence permit in an EU country;
• The ability to travel in the Schengen countries without interruption from educational process;
• The chance of employment in the EU.
Tuition fees in the TSI:
• Distance learning – 800 Euros /year
• Full-time education from 2500 Euros /year
We are proud of our students: our graduates successfully work in Google, Microsoft, Siemens, MAERSK, DHL, Forticom (Odnoklassniki.ru), Kuehne + Nagel, Shenker, Severstal and others.