If you want to study in Germany but don’t have adequate funds, you can apply for the Scholarships programme at SBW Berlin gGmbH.
There are 20 awards available to international students applying for undergraduate and graduate degree programs for the academic session 2024/2025.
SBW Berlin gGmbH is a German nonprofit organization that plays a vital role in vocational education and training. Specializing in diverse fields such as business administration, healthcare, and IT, SBW Berlin offers a wide range of programs and courses designed to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge they need for successful careers.
Why should apply for study program at SBW Berlin gGmbH? Applying for a study program at SBW Berlin gGmbH is a compelling choice due to the institution’s reputation for excellence in vocational education and training. SBW Berlin offers a wide range of programs designed to equip you with practical skills and knowledge in fields such as business administration, healthcare, and IT.
Application Deadline: Open all year round
- University or Organization: SBW Berlin gGmbH
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the social field: The projects can either be part of the non-profit work of other organisations or are located at SBW Berlin as their own project. In general, however, they are intended to contribute to improving living conditions around the world.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Depending on the type of scholarship; if the recipient plans to study in Germany, a higher education entrance qualification is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must be registered as a PhD degree student in a recognized university or institute. After admission, seekers can apply for this scholarship through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: It should be noted that a letter of recommendation or a motivational statement is required first. Only after carefully reviewing this letter, outstanding applicants will be granted access to the application form. All application documents must be submitted in English or German. Applicants may submit simple translations of university and school certificates (e.g., transcripts) along with copies of the originals.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: The minimum requirement to apply for a DAAD scholarship normally is an IELTS (band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score 550 paper based, 213 computer based and 80 internet based).
During the funding period, SBW Berlin provides all scholarship recipients with a furnished room in one of its shared student apartments. Tuition fees or monthly support are provided depending on the type of scholarship. Further information can be found in the relevant guidelines of the scholarships.