> სწავლა საზღვარგარეთ > Georgian College
Established in 1967, Georgian College (Canada) is a public college with 130+ market-driven programs offered to over 13,000 full time students including about 4,500 international students from 85 countries.
Its 100-acre flagship campus, located in Barrie, is just an hour north of Toronto. Georgian College also has 6 other campuses located within the Georgian Bay area. A leader in work experience-integrated programs, Georgian students get the opportunity to work with 6,200 employers across Canada within the college network. A leader in work experience-integrated programs, Georgian College has one of the highest graduate employment rates among Ontario colleges. 89.7% of Georgian alumni found work within six months of graduation – well above the provincial average, which they’ve exceeded for 20 years.
Georgian is the first and only college in Canada designated a changemaker college by Ashoka U for their role as a leader in social innovation and change making in higher education.
Georgian College also offers an excellent English Language program with 7 week modules going from Level 1 to 8 within its main campus.
The college is renowned for its programs in Aviation, Automotive, Business, Community Services, Design & Visual Arts, Health & Wellness, Hospitality, Information Technology and Electrical, Marine, Mechanical, Power & Sustainable Technology. The college boasts of state-of-the-art equipment and facilities for all its programs. The hallmark of all its programs is the opportunity for every student to get ample hands-on training and individual practice time.
Georgian College offers 2 and 3-year diplomas, 1-year post-graduate certificates (additionally 1 exceptional 2 year post-graduate certificate program), many bachelor degrees and combined degree-diploma programs with Lakehead University. Georgian programs boast an impressive 780 transfer agreements with 59 institutions across the globe.
Co-op programs give students the opportunity to make money during their co-op semesters (estimate of $6,000 to $8,000 per semester).
Most Preferred Programs:
- Automotive Business
- Architectural Technician
- Aviation Management Advanced Diploma
- Biotechnology – Health
- Computer Programming
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electromechanical Engineering Technology – Mechatronics
- Interior Decorating
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Honours Bachelor of Counselling Psychology
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Automotive Management)
- Honours Bachelor of Interior Design
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Management
- Enhanced Practice for Internationally Educated Nurses – Complex Care
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Gerontology and Palliative Care – Interprofessional Practice
- Global Business Management
- Human Resources Management
- Kitchen and Bath Design
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management – Global
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit: GeorgianCollege.ca/international
- Ontario’s #1 co-op college
- Chance to earn income during co-op (estimate of $6000 to $8000 CDN per semester)
- 6,200+ employment partners
- 780 transfer agreements with 59 institutions
- Main campus of 100 acres in Barrie, just an hour’s drive from Toronto
- 4,500+ international students from 85 countries
- Authentic Canadian environment
- 130+ market-driven programs
- 100% of programs emphasize practical, hands-on learning
- English language programs with intensive 7-week semesters across 8 levels of proficiency
- Barrie’s cost of living is about 20% cheaper than Toronto’s and offers many activities to experience an enriched student life